jeudi 4 juin 2020

The Complete Motown Singles Vol. 12A + 12B / 1972 (2X5CD) (remaster 2013)

https://ulozto.net/file/lmU3uGnhxsjA/various-artists-the-complete-motown-singles-vol-12a-12b-1972-rar

Disc 1
1. A Simple Game - Four Tops
2. L.A. (My Town) - Four Tops
3. Our Favorite Melody - Jimmy Ruffin
4. You Gave Me Love - Jimmy Ruffin
5. A Breath Taking Guy - The Marvelettes
6. You're the One for Me Bobby - The Marvelettes
7. I'm Someone Who Cares - The Originals
8. Once I Have You (I Will Never Let Go) - The Originals
9. I'm Someone Who Cares (Promo Stereo Version) - The Originals
10. Out in the Night - Blue Scepter
11. Gypsy Eyes - Blue Scepter
12. Out in the Night (Promo Stereo Version) - Blue Scepter
13. What It Is? - The Undisputed Truth
14. California Soul - The Undisputed Truth
15. Feel Like Givin' Up - Posse
16. Take Somebody Like You - Posse
17. Take a Look Around - The Temptations
18. Smooth Sailing (From Now On) - The Temptations
19. Take a Look Around (Promo Stereo Version) - The Temptations
20. I Want to Be Humble - The Devastating Affair
21. My Place - The Devastating Affair
22. I Want to Be Humble (Promo Stereo Version) - The Devastating Affair
23. Rockin' Robin - Michael Jackson
24. Love is Here and Now You're Gone - Michael Jackson
Disc 2
1. Can You Give Me Love with a Guarantee - Gladys Knight & The Pips
2. If You Gonna Leave (Just Leave) - Gladys Knight & The Pips
3. Can You Give Me Love with a Guarantee (Promo Stereo Version) - Gladys Knight & The Pips
4. Love Isn't Here (Like It Used to Be) - Frankie Valli
5. Poor Fool - Frankie Valli
6. Love Isn't Here (Like It Used to Be) (Second Pressing) - Frankie Valli
7. Poor Fool (Second Pressing) - Frankie Valli
8. Walk in the Night - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
9. I Don't Want to Do Wrong - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
10. Take Me Clear from Here - Edwin Starr
11. Ball of Confusion (That's What the World is Today) - Edwin Starr
12. I'm Gonna Get You (Part II) - G.C. Cameron
13. I'm Gonna Get You (Part I) - G.C. Cameron
14. Help Me Make It Through the Night - Gladys Knight & The Pips
15. Mr. Fix-It Man - The Sisters Love
16. You've Got to Make the Choice - The Sisters Love
17. Taos New Mexico - R. Dean Taylor
18. Shadow - R. Dean Taylor
19. The Zoo (The Human Zoo) - The Commodores
20. I'm Looking for Love - The Commodores
Disc 3
1. What'd I Say - Rare Earth
2. Nice to Be with You - Rare Earth
3. What'd I Say (Promo Stereo Version) - Rare Earth
4. Let Me Run Into Your Lonely Heart - Eddie Kendricks
5. Eddie's Love - Eddie Kendricks
6. Eddie's Love (Promo Version) - Eddie Kendricks
7. Me and Bobby McGee - Thelma Houston
8. No One's Gonna Be a Fool Forever - Thelma Houston
9. What It Is, What It Is - G.C. Cameron
10. You Are That Special One - G.C. Cameron
11. Little Bitty Pretty One - The Jackson 5
12. If I Have to Move a Mountain - The Jackson 5
13. Automatically Sunshine - The Supremes
14. Precious Little Things - The Supremes
15. It's the Same Old Love - The Courtship
16. Last Row, First Balcony - The Courtship
17. It's the Same Old Love (Promo Stereo Version) - The Courtship
18. Nihaa Shil Hozho (I Am Happy About You) - Xit
19. End? - Xit
20. Nihaa Shil Hozho (I Am Happy About You) (Promo Stereo Version) - Xit
21. I Can't Quit Your Love - Four Tops
22. Happy (is a Bumpy Road) - Four Tops
23. I Can Make It Alone - Vincent DiMirco
24. Come Clean - Vincent DiMirco
Disc 4
1. Superwoman (Where Were You When I Needed You) - Stevie Wonder
2. I Love Every Little Thing About You - Stevie Wonder
3. It's Too Much for Man to Take Too Long - Eric & The Vikings
4. Time Don't Wait - Eric & The Vikings
5. It's Too Much for Man to Take Too Long (Promo Stereo Version) - Eric & The Vikings
6. Long Way from Home - Howl the Good
7. Why Do You Cry - Howl the Good
8. Long Way from Home (Promo Stereo Version) - Howl the Good
9. You're the Man (Part 1) - Marvin Gaye
10. You're the Man (Part 2) - Marvin Gaye
11. I Wanna Be Where You Are - Michael Jackson
12. We've Got a Good Thing Going - Michael Jackson
13. We've Come Too Far to End It Now - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
14. Papa Was a Rollin' Stone - The Undisputed Truth
15. Friendship Train - The Undisputed Truth
16. Papa Was a Rollin' Stone (Promo Stereo Version) - The Undisputed Truth
17. Get Me Some Help - Chris Holland & T-Bone
18. If Time Could Stand Still - Chris Holland & T-Bone
19. Get Me Some Help (Promo Stereo Version) - Chris Holland & T-Bone
20. Tear It On Down - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
21. I Want You Back - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
22. Label Me Love - Different Shades of Brown
23. Life's a Ball (While It Lasts) - Different Shades of Brown
Disc 5
1. Mother Nature - The Temptations
2. Funky Music Sho Nuff Turns Me On - The Temptations
3. Mother Nature (Promo Stereo Version) - The Temptations
4. Sail Away - Bobby Darin
5. Hard Headed Woman - Bobby Darin
6. I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel for You - Suzee Ikeda
7. Mind, Body and Soul - Suzee Ikeda
8. A Little More Trust - David Ruffin
9. A Day in the Life, of a Working Man - David Ruffin
10. A Little More Trust (Promo Stereo Version) - David Ruffin
11. Money (That's What I Want) - Blinky
12. For Your Precious Love - Blinky
13. Groove Than - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
14. Me and My Family - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
15. Lookin' Through the Windows - The Jackson 5
16. Love Song - The Jackson 5
17. Somebody Up There - The Blackberries
18. But I Love You More - The Blackberries
19. To Know You is to Love You - Syreeta
20. Happiness - Syreeta
21. Somebody Oughta' Turn Your Head Around - Crystal Mansion
22. Earth People - Crystal Mansion
https://ulozto.net/file/lmU3uGnhxsjA/various-artists-the-complete-motown-singles-vol-12a-12b-1972-rar

Disc 1

  • 1. Your Wonderful Sweet Sweet Love - The Supremes
  • 2. The Wisdom Of Time - The Supremes
  • 3. Green Grow The Lilacs - The Festivals
  • 4. So In Love - The Festivals
  • 5. Green Grow The Lilacs [stereo promo version] - The Festivals
  • 6. What Is Black - Billy Proctor
  • 7. I Can Take It All - Billy Proctor
  • 8. What Is Black [stereo promo version] - Billy Proctor
  • 9. Ben - Michael Jackson
  • 10. You Can Cry On My Shoulder - Michael Jackson
  • 11. That’s How Love Goes - Jermaine Jackson
  • 12. I Lost My Love In The Big City - Jermaine Jackson
  • 13. Duck You Sucker - Jerry Ross Symposium
  • 14. It Happened On A Sunday Morning - Jerry Ross Symposium
  • 15. (It’s The Way) Nature Planned It - Four Tops
  • 16. I’ll Never Change - Four Tops
  • 17. Our Lives Are Shaped By What We Love - Odyssey
  • 18. Broken Road - Odyssey
  • 19. The Night - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
  • 20. Sun Country - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
  • 21. Daddy Could Swear, I Declare - Gladys Knight & The Pips
  • 22. Can’t Give It Up No More - Gladys Knight & The Pips

Disc 2

  • 1. Keep On Running - Stevie Wonder
  • 2. Evil - Stevie Wonder
  • 3. The Morning After - Michelle Aller
  • 4. Spend Some Time Together - Michelle Aller
  • 5. Just Not Gonna Make It - Michelle Aller
  • 6. Walk On, Don’t Look Back - Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons
  • 7. Who Is The Leader Of The People - Edwin Starr
  • 8. Don’t Tell Me I’m Crazy - Edwin Starr
  • 9. Who Is The Leader Of The People [stereo promo version] - Edwin Starr
  • 10. Gospel Truth - Bob Babbitt
  • 11. Running Like A Rabbit - Bob Babbitt
  • 12. If You Let Me - Eddie Kendricks
  • 13. Just Memories - Eddie Kendricks
  • 14. I Guess I’ll Miss The Man - The Supremes
  • 15. Over And Over - The Supremes
  • 16. The Good Things (Where Was I When Love Came By) - The Naturals
  • 17. Me And My Brother - The Naturals
  • 18. The Good Things (Where Was I When Love Came By) [stereo promo version] - Naturals
  • 19. I Love Every Little Thing About You - Syreeta
  • 20. Black Maybe - Syreeta

Disc 3

  • 1. Papa Was A Rollin’ Stone (Vocal) - The Temptations
  • 2. Papa Was A Rollin’ Stone (Instrumental) - The Temptations
  • 3. Corner Of The Sky - The Jackson 5
  • 4. To Know - The Jackson 5
  • 5. Good Time Sally - Rare Earth
  • 6. Love Shines Down - Rare Earth
  • 7. Genius - Valerie Simpson
  • 8. Silly Wasn’t I - Valerie Simpson
  • 9. I Believe I’m Gonna Take This Ride - Valerie Simpson
  • 10. What If - Thelma Houston
  • 11. There Is A God - Thelma Houston
  • 12. Mama I Gotta Brand New Thing (Don’t Say No) - The Undisputed Truth
  • 13. Girl You’re Alright - The Undisputed Truth
  • 14. With A Little Help From My Friends - The Undisputed Truth
  • 15. Girl You’re Alright [stereo promo version] - The Undisputed Truth
  • 16. She Said That - Lesley Gore
  • 17. The Road I Walk - Lesley Gore
  • 18. Spanish Harlem - The Crusaders
  • 19. Papa Hooper’s Barrelhouse Groove - The Crusaders

Disc 4

  • 1. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
  • 2. You’ve Got It Bad Girl - Stevie Wonder
  • 3. You’ve Got My Mind - Sisters Love
  • 4. Try It You’ll Like It - Sisters Love
  • 5. Songwriter - Repairs
  • 6. Fiddler - Repairs
  • 7. Average People - Bobby Darin
  • 8. Something In Her Love - Bobby Darin
  • 9. Since I Met You There’s No Magic - Celebration
  • 10. The Circle Again - Celebration
  • 11. Come Get This Thang - G.C. Cameron & Willie Hutch
  • 12. My Woman - G.C. Cameron & Willie Hutch
  • 13. Daddy’s Home - Jermaine Jackson
  • 14. Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While) - Jermaine Jackson
  • 15. I Can’t Stand To See You Cry - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
  • 16. With Your Love Came - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
  • 17. I Can’t Stand To See You Cry [stereo promo version] - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
  • 18. Happy (Love Theme From “Lady Sings The Blues”) - Bobby Darin

Disc 5

  • 1. Trouble Man - Marvin Gaye
  • 2. Don’t Mess With Mr. T - Marvin Gaye
  • 3. Robot Man - Jay & The Techniques
  • 4. I’ll Be Here - Jay & The Techniques
  • 5. Long Life And Success To The Farmer - Martin & Finley
  • 6. Half Crazed - Martin & Finley
  • 7. Take It Out On Me - Jerry Ross Symposium
  • 8. It’s The Same Old Love - Jerry Ross Symposium
  • 9. Love Ain’t Love (Till You Give It To Somebody) - The Courtships
  • 10. Oops, It Just Slipped Out - The Courtships
  • 11. We’re Gonna Have A Good Time - Rare Earth
  • 12. Would You Like To Come Along - Rare Earth
  • 13. Ballad Of The Unloved - Wolfe
  • 14. Tale Of Two Cities - Wolfe
  • 15. It’s Not The Last Time - Puzzle
  • 16. On With The Show - Puzzle
  • 17. Good Morning Heartache - Diana Ross
  • 18. God Bless The Child - Diana Ross
  • 19. I Want To Come Home For Christmas - Marvin Gaye
  • 20. Christmas In The City - Marvin Gaye
  • 21. Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye) - Gladys Knight & The Pips

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire